Trialforce includes an optional secure collaborative document sharing solution including customized workflows that is aligned to the DIA’s TMF Reference Model. Routine activities such as protocol development, site selection, study start-up, assessment of site feasibility, negotiation of contracts and budgets, planning for patient recruitment, legal reviews and approvals by institutional research boards (IRBs) and/or ethics committees all involve complex document exchanges and are captured with Trialforce.
- Drag and drop centralized storage – create, add, update, etc. Using familiar tree structures
- Share documents among team members without sending them over unsecure email
- Secure, roll-based access to documents including read-only, write access and no access
- Automatic version control
- Create document workflows including automatic email alerts